- School Info
- About Us
- School Resources
- District Cyber-Bullying Policy
- District Homework Policy
- Student Wellness
- SRVUSD Policy on Possession of Cellular Phones at School
- Medication at School
- SRVUSD Enrollment
- San Ramon Teen Center on Campus
- School Lunch Menu
- District Covid Information
- Order School Pictures Here!
- Welcome to Gale Ranch Middle School
- School Safety Emergency Plans
DATE OF ABSENCE
REASON FOR ABSENCE
RELATIONSHIP TO STUDENT
An automatic SAFETY MESSAGE will be sent on any “unverified absence” at 10:30 am and 6:00 pm. If you have already left a message in the morning on the Attendance Line and still get a Safety Message at 10:30, please allow us time to get through all the messages and input them in our system. There’s no need to call again, unless you receive another notice at 6:00 pm.
- 5-10 consecutive instructional day independent study contract: Must request at least three to five days in advance.
- 11-14 consecutive instructional day independent study contract: Must request five to ten days in advance.
Tardy Policy 23/24 (Effective 9/5/23)
- 5 tardies: Students will receive a warning notice
- 6 tardies: Students will be assigned a lunch detention with parent notification
- 10 tardies: Students will be assigned a before or after school detention with parent notification
- 15 tardies: Students will be required to attend a Student Attendance Review Team (SART) meeting with a parent and an administrator
- 20 tardies: Students will be assigned a Saturday School with parent notification