- GRMS Education Fund
Student Club Grants
Gale Ranch PTSA - “Club Grant” 2023-24
- To apply, please fill out the google form
- At least 2 members of the club must be a current PTSA member in good standing in the Gale Ranch Middle school. 1 of the 2 members can be the Staff Advisor. (i.e., Please ensure you have purchased membership already through future fund. If you are a Staff member, please ensure you have submitted a Staff Membership form already). If you are not currently a member, it is not too late to join to become eligible!
- Grant applications will be reviewed by PTSA board for selection
- Applicants will be notified of approval/denial after committee review
- Funds will be awarded at the next PTSA association meeting after we receive the application.
- A record of all applications will be kept with the GRMS PTSA
- Grants come in the form of $50, $100, $150 and up to $200, depending on your selection in the google form. The total budgeted amount for all clubs is $1000, so please choose only the amount needed to allow more clubs to be awarded.
- Items purchased should benefit the club throughout the year.
Recipients will be reimbursed for actual expenses up to but not exceeding the grant amount.
You purchase the product then submit an Authorization of Payment form (with original receipts attached). PTA Treasurer will write a check to the grant recipient for reimbursement.
Funds will be awarded after we receive the Reimbursement form with the receipts. Last date for submission of forms and receipts is May 5th, 2024.